12 Feb Pros and Cons of Buying Cheap Vacuum Cleaners
In today’s budget wise economy we first look at the price tag before getting into the features of the product we’re interested in. Vacuum cleaners come in different prices and features. Budget is not the only reason to look for the pros and cons of cheap vacuum cleaners. Cheap doesn’t always mean less featured and expensive doesn’t guarantee great features. If proper research is done before buying you can get the best cheap rated vacuum. Even if you can afford the expensive vacuum cleaners you can save some dollars by going for a relatively cheaper vacuum cleaner that can work the same as the expensive one. Here are the reasons as to why you should and maybe you shouldn’t buy a cheap vacuum.
.The Pros of Cheap Vacuum Cleaner
- You save money in the now
Getting a cheap vacuum cleaner saves you some dollars. There are some vacuum cleaners which are not expensive because they can do a great job but their brand. You can get a relatively cheaper vacuum cleaner that can even perform better than the expensive one.
- The portable and lightweight vacuum cleaners are cheap
If you’re looking for a vac under $200 or even $100 most probably you will get a portable one that isn’t design rich. Portable vacs are great especially if you’re looking to clean quick mess at home or in your car.
- Both cheap and expensive vacuum cleaners can break
An expensive vacuum cleaner can break and when it does the cost of replacing it is higher than replacing a cheap vac. A cheap vac can be replaced without having to break the banks.
- Cheap vac are streamlined for specific jobs
Due to their minimal attachments, design, additional features, and accessories budget vacs are designed for a specific job. The handheld vacuum cleaners are ideal for cleaning upholstery, cleaning spot messes, and cleaning the interior of a car.
- You can own more than one
Due to their job-specific nature and small size, you can own more than one. Since they’re affordable you can have different vacuum cleaners for different tasks.
The Cons of Cheap Vacuum Cleaner
- When the initial cost of purchasing a cheap vacuum cleaner is low you may end up spending a lot on its maintenance and repair.
- Cheap vacuum cleaners are not good for deep cleaning. Due to their lightweight nature, they deliver lightweight results. If you need a powerful cleaner for your whole home cleaning needs don’t go for tools under $100.
- Cheap vacuum cleaner breaks sooner as compared to the expensive vacs. The cost of maintenance and repair is higher for cheap tools. A cheap vacuum cleaner calls for repair and a replacement quickly as compared to the expensive vacuum cleaner.
- Cheap vacuum cleaners are job specific and not for the total house cleaning needs. The cheap vacuum cleaners have limited uses while most of the expensive vacuum cleaners can perform all the house cleaning tasks.5. Owning more than one vac for the different tasks can be expensive especially when it comes to maintenance. The total amount spent on acquiring the different vacuum cleaners can be higher than the cost of an all-in-one vacuum cleaner.